HKS Mi-Series Super Fire Racing Spark Plug - HKS M40HL - Grade 8
Note - Price is for 1 single spark plug
HKS Mi-Series Long Reach Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up.
HKS Mi Series Spark Plug Features:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Centre Electrode. Iridium Alloy Centre Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip. The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium centre electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration). The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge: After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap: Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
- Long Reach
- Heat Range: 8
- Black Friday 23
- Lexus CT 200h ZWA10 - 12/10>
- Mazda MX5 1.5 MK4 ND6E 05/15>
- Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35HR - 01/07> 06/09
- Nissan 370Z 370Z Z34 01/09>
- Nissan GTR R35 - 12/07>
- Nissan Juke 1.6 Turbo - Dig-T - 07/10>
- Subaru Forester SJG - 11/12>
- Subaru Levorg 1.6 FB16 VM4 06/14>
- Subaru Levorg 2.0 FA20 VMG 06/14>
- Subaru WRX S4 -VAG - 06/14>
- Toyota C-HR 1.2 Turbo up to 2021
- Toyota C-HR 1.8 Hybrid up to 2021
- Toyota iQ 1.33 NGJ10 07/09>
- Toyota Yaris 1.3 Sport NSP130 08/11>
- Toyota Yaris 1.3SR NSP90 11/08> 12/11
- Toyota Yaris 1.8 Sport ZSP90 11/06> 12/10