HKS 2.1L High Compression Stroker kit for GT86 & BRZ FA20 engine.
HKS 2.1 litre capacity upgrade kit consists of 1 x 90mm crankshaft, 4 x 86mm pistons with rings, pins & clips. 4 x cast I beam connecting rods.
By using different thickness head gaskets compression ratio can be altered to suit your purpose.
Gasket 0.5mm = 12.4 compression, 0.6 = 12.3, 0.7 = 12.1, 1.0 = 11.8.
• Carefully selected specially forged raw materials used
• A choice of gasket thickness enables both NA and turbo-charged engine users to use this kit. (Gaskets available seperately)
• In order to cope with the demands of high outputs, strength analysis and tests have allowed optimisation of compression ratio for flexibility of setup and high boost use.
• Piston crown had 3D design in consideration of stock direct injection system.
• Stock pistons skirts overhang from the block during bottom of travel. Short height pistons have revised potential issues in this area.
• Friction, weight and other design properties to suit the needs of short height pistons.
• Stock Bore Compatible 86.0mm
• In order to maintain the engine block strength, the stock bore size is maintained meaning there is no need for cylinder liners
• Reduces the cost of installation as liners, bore & hone and block facing processes are unnecessary.
• Specific connecting rods have been designed to suit the longer stroke.
• With no engine modifications, a special size crank pin has been set requiring new bearings.
• Note: The con rod bearings are sized to use Nissan RB26 & SR and must be purchased separately.
• Cast I beam design and revised connecting rod bolt size.
• Stroke 90.0mm
• Made from HKS special forged material
• Perfect pin journal size was selected by merticulous analysis and experiment for extended stroke.
• Carefully designed weights balance the engine for maximum efficiency.
- Special order
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On