MR2, SW20 Tein Flex Z Coilover Kit
Flex Z inherits all the features and quality of the famous Street Flex design, but with a new lower price structure.
Flex Z Features include:
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life!
SW20 Specific Features include:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -70 to -11, Rear -45 to -35mm
- Spring Rates: Front 4kg, Rear 8kg
- Front Mounts: Reinforced rubber
- Rear Mounts: Reinforced rubber.
EDFC Compatible? Yes please purchase EDFCII, EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro separately - No other parts required.
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 3 3S-GE 11/93> 12/99
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99