Tein Flex Z Coilover Kit for Corolla, Levin AE101, AE111
Flex Z inherits all the features and quality of the famous Street Flex design, but with a new lower price structure.
Note: Fitment for cars with rear brake discs only
Flex Z Features include:
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life!
Corolla, Levin AE101, AE111 Specific Features include:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -64 to -15mm, Rear -108 to +11mm (Varies with model)
- Spring Rates: Front 6kg, Rear 4kg
- Front Mounts: Yes - Camber adjustable
- Rear Mounts: Yes - Reinforced rubber
EDFC Compatible? Yes - please purchase EDFCII, EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro separately - Motor kit & Strut kit also required.
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 20 Valve AE101 01/91> 05/95
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 20 Valve AE111 05/95> 12/00
- Toyota Corolla 1.6SR & G6R AE111 07/97> 12/99
- Toyota Corolla 1.8 GXi AE102 11/92> 12/95
- Toyota Levin / Trueno 1.6 Supercharged AE101 06/91> 05/95