Tein Flex Z Coilover Kit for Nissan 370Z - Z34
Flex Z inherits all the features and quality of the famous Street Flex design, but with a new lower price structure.
Flex Z Features include:
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thorough Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life!
370Z - Z34 Specific Features include:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -113 to +5mm, Rear -43 to -1mm
- Spring Rates: Front 12kg, Rear 10kg
- Front Mounts: Yes - Reinforced rubber
- Rear Mounts: Yes - Reinforced rubber
EDFC Compatible? Yes - please purchase EDFCII, EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro & Motor kit separately.
- Nissan 370Z 370Z Z34 01/09>