- RB25DET NEO
- These are high impedance injectors, injector resistor packs will need removing where fitted as standard
You are required to change the injector plug on the wiring harness in your car unless otherwise stated. This can be done by soldering in the free pigtail kit onto your harness.
- All injectors are tested @ 3bar
- All injectors have serial numbers engraved to document flow
- E85 compatible
- High impedance
- 2200cc - Compatible Fuels: Gasoline, Alcohol/Methanol, E85, CNG
- 2200cc - Incompatible Fuels: Fuels containing MTBE, such as Nitro Methane, Nitro Propane, VP import, VP Q16
- Excellent spray pattern and atomisation for idle and tuning
- Great linear response and short pulse width repeatability
- Battery offset data also known as lag, deadtime and latency are available with the injectors
- There is 24 month warranty against defects in original manufacture
The Bosch EV14 injectors are designed to be used with gasoline based fuels, however the fuel system must be regularly flushed out and stored with gasoline with the use of alcohol to minimise flow imbalance that is associated with it.
We flow match all our injectors via our specialised flow benches that utilise state of the art precision flow meters and match them by slope flow and offset values (also known as dead time, lag, latency), which ensures that the injectors are perfectly matched to achieve precise balance between cylinders and that you will have a smooth running beast. These Bosch injectors are second to none due to the quality, consistency, value and ease of use.
- Nissan Skyline GTT R34 06/98> 06/01