GR86, GT86 & BRZ Tein RX1 Coilover Kit
The Tein RX1 coilovers are the replacement for the "Tein Flex A Coilovers" but also an upgrade as they are equipped with Tein's camber adjustable lower bracket, and their Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.) which has been tested and proven effective in the world's harshest motorsports including World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship.
When a lowered vehicle goes over big bumps, urethane or rubber bump stopper often causes a big upward jolt and/or rebound and can disturb controllability.
On Tein RX1, the H.B.S., mounted inside the shock absorber, effectively generates damping force near and/or at full-bump, to absorb big impact smoothly.
RX1 Features include:
- Camber adjustable lower bracket
- Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thorough Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Available for Overhaul & Revalving!
GR86 / GT86 / BRZ Specific Features include:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -66 to -7mm, Rear -92 to +10mm (varies depending on exact model)
- Spring Rates: Front 6kg, Rear 7kg
- Front Mounts: Camber adjustable pillowball
- Rear Mounts: Reinforced rubber.
EDFC Compatible? Yes please purchase EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro separately - EDFC strut kit also required.
- Black Friday 23
- GR86 2020 on
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On